Due to our permanent development and our open-mindedness towards new technologies, we are one of the leading companies in the fields of soil and construction materials, rail ballast, RC products, as well as mining backfill and landfill construction materials.
Become a part of our successful company!
Are you an organizational talent, motivated and do you enjoy your work? Are you solution-oriented and have a proactive working style?
commercial specialist (unisex)
with experience in office work, are you looking for a position where you can combine your professional knowledge with team spirit and a positive environment?
Are you interested in becoming part of a successfully operating company in the waste management industry and in realizing your full potential?
To support our team in the area of project management we are looking for YOU as soon as possible.
- Responsibility for commercial order processing
- Processing of orders, price contracts, master data maintenance and maintenance of order-related project data using industry-specific software
- Independent and active exchange of information with internal and external departments
- Invoice control, stock evaluations
- Clarification of differences (price, quantity and payment differences) for the customer accounts to be managed
- Successfully completed commercial training
- Several years of professional experience
- Class B driving license
- Ideally, knowledge of the industry is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office package, especially MS Excel
- Strong service and customer orientation
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and commitment
- Reliable and systematic way of working
Please apply electronically, stating your starting date and salary requirements, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or